skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Classmate~Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Play Super Mario game
El juego de mario más completo al estilo supermario world, con muchos niveles para pasar un buen rato.
FLO Rida feat. T .Pain~ Low
Mr Bean video
Smack That video
chinese video
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
Tiger Extrem Eis Angriff
takeshi
About Me
Ng ShunHong
Hello everyone ! My Name is NG SHUN HONG 黄舜鸿. I am a Chinese boy born in Singapore 新加坡.My Date of Birth is 26 Oct 1997.I am studying at EDGEFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL. I am primary five this year 2008. My favourite outdoor game is soccer.
View my complete profile
Link ~ Friends' Website
Class blog ~ 5 Grace
Classmate Cheryl
Classmate Charmaine
Classmate Hannwen
Singapore City
Favourite Store
Minitoons
The King of Fighters Wing
Click here to play this game
Cars Game
paxman game
Bomb It
Click here to play this game
Play e-games
My Music
Mudkip
Kirby
Singapore Weather
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(2)
▼
July
(2)
Today I help my mother buy 2 durian.My mother said...
Classmate~Davis
Pls leave a message !
View shoutbox
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Thanks for viewing !
Free Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment